In Confy’s Initial Setup stage, responsibilities of Program Committee Chairs include:
– Creating all Tracks
– Appointing Track Chairs (one per Track)
– Writing the conference Scope
– Setting the Review Model (single blind or double blind)
– Defining the length of all possible Paper Types (the default setting is 10-20 pages for regular paper and 6-9 pages for short paper)
– Moving the stage to Paper Submission once all of the above have been completed
It is important to note that for every Technical or non-Technical Track you create, you should create an Invited Track version of that Track with the same title, and appoint the same Track Chair to it.